Did you know that there are psychological benefits to be enjoyed by newlyweds who honeymoon at island resorts? Getting away from crowded resorts on the mainland does more than delivering total privacy and intimacy. Both the bride and the groom acquire benefits that couples don’t realize, says journalist Tracy Gallagher, including:
- Couples are more likely to practice mindfulness when cut off from society’s stressors
- New spouses can be fully present for each other because distractions are eliminated
- Thanks to the isolation, newlyweds tend to develop a powerful gratitude for each other
- Special bonds develop between newlyweds in lush settings that are unique and sacred
- Post-honeymoon job performance gets a boost thanks to honeymooning on island time!
Find your bliss at this Belize island resort
Couples whose goals include returning from their honeymoon feeling closer and more in touch with their new spouses couldn’t find a better place to sojourn than Coco Plum Island Resort just off the coast of Belize. This adults-only island hosts so few guests at any given time, honeymooners often say they feel like the only people in the world.
Perhaps the most meaningful of the perks of picking Coco Plum Island Resort for a honeymoon is downright practical: By booking the resort’s all inclusive honeymoon package, romantics can spend their time cuddling rather than running up costs, a fact not lost on savvy couples who may be recovering from spending a fortune on splashy weddings.
This Belize resort has it all
The Coco Plum All Inclusive Snorkel Package paired with the Belize Honeymoon Package Add-On offer the services and amenities couples crave, including a romantic private oceanfront cabana tucked into a discreet corner of the island, delicious meals at the resort’s award-winning over-water Coco Palms restaurant and the conveniences that take the work out of honeymoon planning:
- Local air transport to and from Belize’s international airport and Dangriga
- A welcome beverage and tour of the property
- Private candlelight dinner served on Coco Plum’s over-water docks
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- Nightly turn-down service ends each day on a romantic note
- Cozy palapas, beach beds, and hammocks for two
- Housekeeping services, taxes, and fees are also included.
Stay busy or invoke your inner sloth!
Every couple’s vacation style is unique thus the island is set up for energetic honeymooners and those whose idea of vacationing starts and stops at the nearest oversized hammock. Couples find a surprising number of activities at Coco Plum that inject fun into their stay, including snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming in the ocean or resort pool, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and piloting a Hobie cat.
Coco Plum’s diverse tour menu is guaranteed to make you rethink spending the entirety of your honeymoon in that hammock. No resort offers this many choices. Enlightenment. All inclusive pricing. Romance and privacy. Add idyllic weather year-round and staffers who love taking care of honeymooners on the island. A 2024 Coco Plum honeymoon will get your marriage off to a perfect start and won’t it feel good to check “honeymoon plans” off your to-do list by making reservations now?