Private Island Rental
Belize Private Island
Completely Private Island
Located just a few miles off the coast of Southern Belize, Coco Plum Island is the perfect vacation destination for your large group rental. Book the entire island for a week with just your closest family and friends.
Whether you would like to host a fabulous destination wedding, family reunion or even a laid-back corporate event rental, Coco Plum comfortably accommodates approximately 32 guests. We're an adult only resort and we usually require all guests to be at least 18 years old. However, when you book the whole island for your group vacation or event, children are welcomed!
What better way to enjoy a week in paradise than with our Private Island Rental Package in which everything is taken care of: daily meals including breakfast, lunch & dinner, unlimited local drinks, accommodations, local airfare, adventure tours, all hotel & sales taxes and best of all: an entire Caribbean Island all to yourselves!
As a Belizean owned and managed island resort, Coco Plum is staffed with wonderful team members, who strive to provide the most personalized customer service with authentic Belizean hospitality. We invite you to enjoy the simplicity of island life as you are surrounded by nature's beauty.
Belize Private Island Rental Includes
Package Also Includes:
- Local round trip air transportation to and from Philip Goldson International Airport in Belize City and Dangriga*
- Meet and greet by one of our team members at the Dangriga airport and transportation to our dock
- Welcome drink and orientation of the property upon arrival
- Daily housekeeping services
- Unlimited time to relax on our beach or in our hammocks for two
- Unlimited use of beautiful beaches, including a "privacy" beach at southern end of island
- All hotel and sales taxes and park entrance fees
- Included tours — see below for details
- See policies and conditions for additional policies about booking your stay and this package in particular
- Maximum two adults per cabana except for our suite style and premium suite style cabanas which can accommodate 4 persons. Anyone over the age of five is counted as a person.
- Please reserve the island at least 12 - 18 months in advance of your stay.
- Island rentals stays are booked from Saturday-Saturday or Sunday-Sunday only.
* Kindly note that this local airfare is subject to change. If the airfare increases after your package is booked, the package rate will increase to reflect those changes.
Included Snorkeling and
- Snorkel along Belize's Barrier Reef
- Explore the magnificent Mayan Ruins of Xunantunich
- Zip-line above the Belize rainforest and cave tube down our rivers
OR Visit the Belize Zoo
- 7 Nights = 5 tours (3 snorkeling trips and 2 inland tours)
How much is it to rent a private island in Belize?
Rentals start at a generously discounted $78,675 (summer season - 32 people), as our rates do not include any of the nightly upgrade fees for our suite style cabanas nor our premium suite cabanas. Each cabana is ideal for a couple.
Our Reservations Team is here to help arrange all details. We strongly encourage you to call us directly at (800) 763-7360 during business hours to discuss renting the entire island. Alternately, you can fill out our Online Rate Request Form or email us for additional information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is international airfare to Belize included in this package price?
Kindly note, as with all of our packages, international airfare to Belize is not included in the package price.
Do I have to arrange for my own transportation from the Belize City Airport (BZE) to Coco Plum Island?
Absolutely not! Once you arrange your flight to BZE please send us your itinerary and your name as seen on your passport, as well as the names of any traveling companions. We take care of arranging your local transport to and from Belize City, (the cost of this local flight is not included in all packages, please check the package inclusion list located on each package page to see if the local transportation is included). We also arrange the round trip boat ride to Coco Plum Island. Reminder that international airfare to Belize is not included in the package price. Kindly note, arrivals and/or departures scheduled on a day other than Sat or Sun subject to a boat transfer upgrade charge of $50 each way per booking.
We advise that you arrive in Belize City (BZE) no later than 3:45pm as the last local flight to Dangriga leaves between 4:30pm and 5:00pm. We have 2 boat transfers for check-in – one at 2pm, the other at 5:30pm. Arriving in BZE by 11:30 am will ensure you are able to depart for check-in on the 2pm boat.
More details can be found here. Be sure to review the How do I get to Belize City? special note section.
Are children allowed on the island?
Coco Plum Island is an adult only resort, and so we require all guests to be at least 18 years of age. However, children are welcomed during an island rental as guests would have the entire island to themselves! Children ages 4 and under are considered free of cost.
Is the 3 bedroom Overwater Villa a part of our island rental?
The Overwater Villa is not a part of our island rental rates. If all 18 cabanas are each occupied by 2 adults (18 yrs and older), then there is a possibility for the villa to be included in the island rental. Restrictions apply, please ask us for clarification if needed.
Do you have a package comparison chart?
We certainly do, it can be found in the middle of this page.
Do you require a deposit at the time of booking?
Yes, kindly contact us for those details.
What if I'm having trouble booking online, can you send me a direct booking link?
The Private Island Rental Package cannot be booked online, it must be booked with our Reservation Team.
What if I don't want to go on the tours not included with my package?
No problem! If you decide to add a tour to any package, you can always add them a la carte and pay for them at checkout:
Dive a la carte rates:
- $120 per person for 2-tank local dive
- $25 per person for dive gear rental per day (BC and regulator)
Troll/spin fishing a la carte rates (Gear is provided):
- $400 boat for 1 full day (6-8 hours; 1-2 anglers)
- $275 boat for 1/2 day (3-4 hours; 1-2 anglers) Just keep in mind that for some, 6-8 hours (full day) in the sun can be too long!
- Combination Tour: Drop fishing/Trolling: $225 boat for 1/2 day (2 hours of drop fishing and 2 hours of trolling; 1-2 anglers)
Fly-fishing can be done in the flats around the island (for free, bring your own gear) or you can choose to hire a fly-fishing guide (full day only) who operates from a small skiff. Reservations need to be made at least 48 hours in advance. Remember to bring your our fly-fishing gear and flies!:
- $400 boat for 1 full day (1-2 anglers)
Other a la carte perks:
- Private candlelit dinner on any of our docks, on the beach or on the balcony of your cabana, with a bottle of wine: $75 USD per couple
- Massage services: please refer to our Spa page for details