Belize All Inclusive Honeymoon Package
Honeymoon in paradise.
Come experience the extraordinary romance of a Belize all inclusive honeymoon. Set against the glistening Caribbean Sea and only five miles from the Belize barrier reef, the second largest in the world, there is no better choice for your Belize all inclusive honeymoon than Coco Plum Island Resort.
After celebrating one of the most memorable occasions of your life, it’s time for the real relaxation to begin as you enjoy your romantic honeymoon in an exotic locale. Our private island resort boasts just 18 standalone cabanas, perfectly positioned for complete privacy and well suited for an ultra-romantic honeymoon.
What better way to celebrate your newlywed bliss than with our Belize All Inclusive Honeymoon Packages where everything is taken care of in this full service package: local air and land transfers, air conditioned oceanfront cabana accommodations, all meals and unlimited local alcoholic drinks, guided adventure tours, all taxes, park entrance fees, and extra romantic touches. Prepare to be spoiled with fresh flowers and nightly turndown service. Relish intimate moments with a private candlelight dinner on the overwater docks as you gaze up at the wide expanse of the star filled Caribbean sky; feeling the cool, tropical breezes; and listening to the tranquil sound of the waves crashing below you. Honeymoon couples are especially pampered with a complimentary bottle of wine of your choosing.
Belize is a honeymoon hotspot. With one foot embedded in Central America and the other bordered by the Caribbean Sea, Belize travelers get the complete package: unspoiled beaches, unrivaled diving, superb snorkeling, and recreational fishing all along the Great Barrier Reef and exotic wildlife waiting to be uncovered in the jungle rainforest. Couples can experience all this and more while honeymooning in Belize. With easy, direct flights from major U.S. cities and an English speaking population, Belize attracts discerning travelers looking for a unique experience.
Coco Plum Island Resort was honored with a 2018 Traveler’s Choice award from TripAdvisor reviewers just like yourself and was ranked as #1 of the Top 10 Small Hotels for Romance in Belize. Yes, that’s right—this is the third year in a row that Coco Plum has taken the top honor for Romance in Belize and we couldn’t be more proud. A private island honeymoon at Belize’s Most Romantic Resort is a sure way to start your new life together in an abundance of love and companionship. We invite you to come spend your days lounging under thatched roofed palapas, catching up on a good read on beach beds, or enjoying a peaceful nap as you sway in your hammock on our worry free Belize All Inclusive Honeymoon Package.
For a personalized rate quote, please fill out our Online Rate Request Form.
Belize Honeymoon Package includes:
- Accommodations in ocean-front A/C cabana with private bath and running hot water
- Three Belizean meals daily, including packed lunches when on tours
- Unlimited free local beer, soft drinks, and local mixed drinks (mixed drinks made with local gin, local coconut rum, local vodka, and local rum only)
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- One romantic candlelight dinner served on our beach or veranda
- Local round trip air transportation to and from Philip Goldson International Airport in Belize City and Dangriga
- Transportation to and from Dangriga and Coco Plum Resort (your arrival and departure)
- Free use of kayaks, snorkel gear, stand up paddle boards and Hobie Cat
- Unlimited time to relax on our beach or in our hammocks for two
- Daily housekeeping services
- Nightly turndown services
- All hotel and sales taxes and park entrance fees
- 4 nights, three tours (two - snorkeling trips along Belize’s Barrier Reef and one inland tour)
- 5 night packages, four tours (three- snorkeling trips along Belize’s Barrier Reef and one inland tour).
- 6, 7, 8, and 9 night packages include five tours (three snorkeling trips along Belize Barrier Reef and two inland tours)
- 10 night packages include seven tours (five snorkeling trips along Belize Barrier Reef and two inland tours).
- Choose from the following:
- Explore the magnificent Mayan Ruins of Xunantunich(Fridays, weather permitting)
- Zip-line above the Belize rainforest and cave tube down our rivers OR visit the Belize Zoo (Tuesdays, weather permitting)
- See policies and conditions for additional information about this package
- Thinking of having a Belize beach wedding? Check out our all-inclusive wedding package.
Coco Plum features standard, suite style, and premium suite style cabanas, as well as one three bedroom overwater villa, all with spacious balconies. Each cabana has a king sized bed — the suite style & premium suite style also have a sofa bed. All cabanas face east, offering spectacular tropical sunrises. For more details on cabana types just visit our accommodations page.
PRICING & BOOKING
You can click on the rate to check availability and book your stay. Please note that our default booking is set for two persons and for a GENERAL date within the specified season. When you click the rate you will be taken to the booking page, at which point please kindly enter your proper check-in and check-out dates to get accurate info for the dates of your stay. Do not add the Maya Island Air Local Flights if you are booking the Honeymoon package. This cost is included. Our reservation team will follow up with you on coordinating the booking of the local flight(s). Contact us directly to book a 14 night stay.