- We accommodate adults only and guests must be 18 years of age or older to book and stay at Coco Plum Island. At this time we do not accommodate solo travelers. Kindly note that children are allowed at Coco Plum Island if the entire island is rented. Also, two of our sister properties, Belizean Dreams and Laru Beya do accommodate children and solo travelers.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are in USD and includes all taxes/fees.
- All rates are based on double occupancy
- All rates are per couple for all packages and are based on double occupancy
- Arrival/Departure to the Coco Plum Island on weekdays carries a surcharge of US$50 per each way. For example if you & your traveling companion(s) arrive on a Sunday and depart on a Friday, the transfer fee would be $50 total. The transfer fee for arrival on a Monday and departure on a Monday would be $100 total.
- Rates do not include gratuity.
- Maximum occupancy for each cabana is 3 persons.
- Adult rates apply for all packages since we are an adult’s only resort
- Discount Eligibility for Rates: A 3rd adult person in a cabana will be entitled to 20% discount (Local flight cost within all packages are not eligible for discounts)
- For Rates not listed as available, please contact our Reservation Team.
General Terms & Conditions:
There is a 4 nights / 5 days minimum package stay for bookings, except for stay between Christmas & New Year (December 17th to January 6th) and Easter Holiday (Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Sunday & Monday) that requires a 7 nights/8 days minimum package stay for booking and Thanksgiving week that requires a 5 nights/ 6 days minimum package stay for booking. A minimum of a 14 night stay is required to book the Inland + Island package with Belizean Dreams Resort between December 19-January 5. A minimum of a 12 night stay is required to book the Inland + Island package with Laru Beya between December 19-January 5.
Unused portions of Packages (meals and/or activities etc.) / Trips shortened as a result of or due, but not limited, to airline delays, strikes, world events, no-shows, premature departures, personal issues, inclement weather, pandemics such as COVID-19 and/or acts of God, including hurricanes are NON-refundable and NON-transferable.
All additional meals, transportation, drinks and/or tours etc. will be billed to your incidentals and should be paid for at check-out or the resort reserves the right to charge your credit card on file.
Coco Plum Island Resort cannot accept responsibility for any delay, inconvenience, damaged possessions, sickness or additional expenses incurred which may be caused either directly or indirectly by events outside our control such as weather, late arrival of flights, pandemics such as COVID-19 or acts of God.
All guests acknowledge and agree that they are fully aware of the contagious nature and effects of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume that risk and responsibility and further agree that they will release, indemnify and hold harmless Coco Plum Island Resort, and their respective parent corporations, affiliates, subsidiaries insurers, directors, officers, employees, managers, successors, assigns, agents and representatives, against any claims and/or damages whatsoever, including legal fees relating to any infection, transmission, health condition influenced or otherwise impacted or complication by COVID-19.
The bartender reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has clearly exceeded their limit.
The hotel management declines all responsibilities for valuables left in the room after check out.
Smoking of any substance in our rooms is strictly prohibited. If smoking is detected at anytime during or immediately after a guests' stay, management reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee of US$500 per room.
Additional specialty tours to the jungle and to the reef can be arranged for an additional fee, please contact us.
You can split your vacation between both Coco Plum Island and Belizean Dreams or Coco Plum Island and Laru Beya Resort by booking one of our Inland+Island Packages. Contact us for rates and availability. If you have already booked your vacation in full with Coco Plum, however, and would like to switch your reservation to Belizean Dreams or Laru Beya that is not allowed. Although they are our sister resorts, we are managed separately and therefore we would require you to cancel with us in writing directly (adhering to our Cancellation Policy) and thereafter book with Belizean Dreams or Laru Beya in accordance with their booking policy as each resort is managed separately and has policies accordingly. Please refer to the Inland+Island Package pages for additional specific policies pertaining to those packages.
All Date Change Requests must be made in writing and is subject to availability and management's approval. Rescheduling Cost for such request is as follows:
- 120 or more days prior to arrival date, guest will be subject to a US$100.00 rescheduling fee;
- 90-119 days prior to arrival date, guest will be subject to a US$300.00 rescheduling fee;
- 31-89 days prior to arrival date, guest will be subject to a US$450.00 rescheduling fee;
- 30 days or less will NOT be entitled to any change of date option
- Guest moving from Low (Summer) to High (Winter) Season will be expected to pay the difference.
- Guest moving from High (Winter) to Low (Summer) Season will not be compensated for the difference.
Credit Card Policy:
The initial deposit payment may be automatically charged via our booking engine, which charges in US currency or the deposit may be charged through our local bank in Belize Dollars utilizing a Standard Exchange Rate (US$1 = BZ$2) and as such, are subject to exchange rate variances. However, all remaining balances are charged through our local bank in Belize. The Standard Exchange Rate in Belize is approximately US$1 to BZ$2. Your bank will then convert our Belize charges back to your currency and will utilize the applicable market exchange rate at the time of conversion. Please note that Coco Plum Island Resort is not responsible for any currency exchange rate variances or international processing fees applied by the banks or Credit Card Companies. For Discover cards, both deposits and final payments are charged through the resort's local bank in Belize Dollars.
A 25% deposit per person is due at time of reservation. Non-refundable balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Cabana is not confirmed until we receive a deposit. We cannot guarantee a specific cabana with your reservation. Note: For reservations made from December 18th - January 5th the non-refundable balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Kindly note: Island Rentals, Overwater Villa Rentals and Group bookings have balance due dates that differ from cabana booking balance due dates. Please see those sections for details.
You can make your reservation via telephone or e-mail. Reservations made less than 30 days prior to arrival are to be paid in full upon receipt of confirmation. There is a 7 nights/ 8 days minimum stay on all packages anytime over the holiday season (December 19 - January 5) and Easter week as well as a 5 nights/ 6 days minimum stay Thanksgiving week.
- 25% deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Payment in full is due 30 days prior to arrival. Except for stays between Christmas & New Year (December 17th to January 6th), which requires payment in full 60 days prior to arrival.
Kindly note: Island Rentals, Overwater Villa Rentals and Group bookings of 16 or more persons have balance due dates that differ from cabana bookings balance due dates. Please see those sections for details.
PRIOR TO THE COLLECTION OF PAYMENT BY CHARGING YOUR CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD COCO PLUM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RECONFIRM RATES AND CHANGE ACCORDINGLY.
- All charges to international cards are processed in Belize and will be in Belize Dollars as that is our Country's currency.
- Universal Exchange Rates of US$1 is equivalent to BZ$2 applies.
- Coco Plum Island Resort is not responsible for any currency rate of exchange variances applied by banks or for any international processing fees that may be charged by your credit card company.
Card payments accepted: Visa, Amex, Discover and MasterCard Credit cards/ Debit cards.
It is best to reserve the island 12 - 18 months in advance of your stay.
- We require a 25% non-refundable deposit (check only) at the time of reservation for Island Rental.
- Non-refundable balance (check only) is due 120 days prior to arrival.
- Island rentals are not available during the weeks of Easter, Christmas and New Year's.
- Due to the fact that island rentals are discounted for an entire island buyout, neither specials nor travel agent commissions are applicable for the Island Rental Package.
- The Overwater Villa is not included in island rental rates.
For group bookings with 16 or more persons:
- We require the standard 25% deposit at the time of reservation.
- Non-refundable balance is due 120 days prior to arrival.
Overwater Villa Rental:
It is best to reserve the villa 12 - 18 months in advance of your stay.
- We require the standard 25% deposit at the time of reservation.
- Non-refundable balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Overwater Villa is not available during the weeks of Easter, Christmas and New Year's.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- All cancellations must be received in writing and confirmed by our resort to be considered valid/effective.
- Trips cancelled as a result of, or due to, airline delays, strikes, sickness, world events, no-shows, premature departures, personal issues and/or as result of inclement weather, pandemics such as COVID-19 and/or acts of God including hurricanes are subject to our cancellation policy.
- No refunds will be given for denied entry caused by failure to carry proper proof of citizenship or the appropriate visa. (Read about entry requirements on our website)
- No refunds will be given for cancellations due to being placed into quarantine for medical issues including pandemics such as COVID-19. Rescheduled stays will be subject to rescheduling cost and policies.
- If you are required to be quarantined while at the resort for an extended period of time, the resort will provide a discounted rate for accommodations and meals, pending availability.
- There is a $200 USD/$400.00 BZE administration fee for all cancellations; this fee will be deducted prior to all refunds.
All Cancellations made*:
- 120 or more days prior to arrival date, admin fee will be deducted from the deposit, 100% of this balance will be refunded.
- 90-119 days prior to arrival date, admin fee will be deducted from the deposit, 75% of this balance will be refunded.
- 31-89 days prior to arrival date, admin fee will be deducted from the deposit, 50% of this balance will be refunded.
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival date, guest is entitled to NO refund.
*Policy EXCEPTION: Cancellation on booking done for stay between Christmas & New Year (December 17th to January 6th) and Easter Holiday (Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Sunday & Monday) will be subject to the following changes in the above policy:
- 61-89 days prior to arrival date, admin fee will be deducted from the deposit, 50% of this balance will be refunded.
- Less than 60 days prior to arrival date, guest is entitled to NO refund.
Kindly note: Island Rentals, Overwater Villa Rentals and Group bookings of 16 or more persons adhere to different Non-refundable balance and/or deposit requirements. Please see those sections for details.
There is risk involved in any outdoor activity and accidents may occur, therefore at Coco Plum Island resort we consider safety our most important concern. It is recommended that guests purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of your booking to protect you against illness, injury, loss of personal items and baggage, cancellation, and other travel contingencies. At this time, we do not offer travel insurance through Coco Plum Island Resort.
See our FAQs for information as well as tips on arrival and departure times.