Inland & Private Island Package with Laru Beya
Belize Beach Jungle Vacation Package
When island life meets a laid-back beach town, magic happens. The ideal combination of beach relaxation and jungle exploration, our newest Belize all inclusive Inland & Island Package packs enough leisure and adventure to indulge that wanderlust. This is your chance to experience two vacations in one at the award winning Coco Plum Island Resort and Laru Beya Resort. Both resorts are sister properties, and are locally owned and managed by Belizeans who are proud to showcase the best of Belize with our Belize Beach & Jungle Vacation Packages.
Start your vacation at the charming Laru Beya Resort, located directly on the sandy beach of the vibrant Placencia Peninsula. What was once a quiet fishing village, is now Belize’s top travel destination. Stretching for 16-miles of white, sandy beach with the glistening Caribbean Sea on one side and the mangrove-fringed lagoon overlooking the verdant Maya Mountains on the other, Placencia is a gem of a tropical paradise. At the tip of the Placencia Peninsula lies what the Guiness Book of World Records names at the “narrowest street in the World” — a colorful sidewalk surrounded by boutiques, bistros, and bars. Because of its unique melting pot of cultures and easy going vibe, this village has become a mecca for expats looking for an alternate experience to stateside living. Expect to be wowed by friendly locals, mouth watering street food, and, most importantly, to be totally immersed in the eclectic Belizean culture.
Belize oceanfront accommodations at Laru Beya Resort are mere steps from the turquoise Caribbean Sea, the freshwater infinity pool, and the top-rated Quarterdeck Restaurant & Bar. Comfortable rooms and full service amenities make Laru Beya an affordable beach vacation in the heart of Placencia. Other amenities included in this Belize all inclusive package range from complimentary golf cart & bike rentals, to a mini-golf course, to complimentary water sports equipment. All designed to allow intrepid travelers to explore this beach town by land or sea!
The latter part of your Belize Inland & Island all inclusive vacation encompasses much needed R&R at Belize's Most Romantic Resort, Coco Plum Island Resort. A secluded, adult only private island located off the coast of Belize. Coco Plum is your Robinson Crusoe island fantasy come true. In this case, you won't have to worry about sacrificing luxury as Coco Plum Island features 18 modern oceanfront cabanas complete with hammocks, beach beds, and overwater palapas dotted along the coast of the island, all a perfect fit for daily lounging. The toughest decisions you’ll have to make on this Belize private island include what tropical cocktail (all inclusive, unlimited!) to order next and where to nap for your afternoon siesta.
Included in this Belize Inland & Island Package are all in-country transfers, oceanfront accommodations, meals, unlimited local alcoholic beverages, handpicked jungle adventure tours and extra perks.
Rates — Per Couple
Rates are in US dollars and are per couple based on double occupancy. This package must be booked by contacting us directly, it can't be booked online.
- Oceanfront One Bedroom Suite Included in Package
- Oceanfront Two Bedroom Suite US$150 per night surcharge fee
Coco Plum Island Resort
- Standard Cabana: Included in Package
- Suite Style Cabana: US$50 per night surcharge fee
- Premium Cabana: US$100 per night surcharge fee
- This package can only be booked by persons over the age of 18
- We recommend arriving on a Sunday or Saturday so that you are able to do all your tours on the scheduled days
- Arrival/Departure at the Island on weekdays carries a boat transfer surcharge of US$50 per each way per booking
- A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking. The non-refundable balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Except for stays between Christmas & New Year (December 18th to January 5th) which requires payment in full 60 days prior to your arrival. Reservations made less than 30 days prior to arrival are to be paid in full upon receipt of confirmation.
- A minimum of a 12 night stay is required to book the Inland + Island package with Laru Beya between December 19-January 5.
- A minimum of a 14 night stay is required to book the Inland + Island package with Belizean Dreams Resort between December 19-January 5.
- Inland tours outside schedule days, will have an applicable surcharge fee
- Snorkeling tours through Laru Beya, will have an applicable surcharge fee
- Laru Beya: Upgrade to a Two Bedroom Suite for US$150 per night surcharge fee
- Coco Plum: Upgrade to a Suite Style Cabana for US$50 per night surcharge fee or to a Premium Cabana for US$100 per night surcharge fee
- Published rates are in USD per couple based on double occupancy and include Hotel Taxes (9%), General Sales Taxes (12.5%), and Service Charges (8.5%)
- Adults (Age 18+) get 20% off when staying in the same room with the two adults
- The transfer valued at US$990 is not eligible for any discounts
- Be sure to inform us upon booking of ANY dietary needs or restrictions
- Our packages do not include international airfare. We recommend that you arrive in Belize by 3:00pm since the last local flight to Placencia leaves at 4:30pm. If you require ground pickup, a surcharge fee will be applicable. For your international departure, any time after 10am will work. Please be sure to read our Getting here page for more information
- Certain other restrictions apply
- This Package can ONLY be booked directly with us
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you recommend I split my stay at each resort?
Typically with a 7 night stay, you would have the option of staying for the first 4/3 nights at Laru Beya and the last 3/4 nights at Coco Plum Island, or the first 3/4 nights at Coco Plum Island and the last 4/3 nights at Laru Beya. However, we strongly suggest staying on the mainland first (Laru Beya) so that you can do all your inland tours and thereafter transfer to the island (Coco Plum Island) for full relaxation. At the island, you will also be doing all your snorkeling tours.
Is international airfare to Belize included in this package price?
Kindly note, as with all of our packages, international airfare to Belize is not included in the package price.
Do I have to arrange for my own transportation from the Belize City Airport (BZE) to each resort?
Absolutely not! Once you arrange your flight to BZE please send us your flight itinerary and your name as seen on your passport, as well as the names of any traveling companions. We will arrange the connecting flight through our airline partner Maya Island Air. The flight, which flies into Placencia, is approximately 30 - 35 minutes. From there we will meet your flight and transfer you via shuttle to Laru Beya, which is approximately 5 minutes from the Placencia airstrip. From there, all in-country transfers between both resorts (including your flight back to BZE) is included in the Inland & Island Package with Laru Beya price.
How do I select my package tours or add tours?
For the Inland & Island Package with Laru Beya, your included package tours must be chosen in accordance with our Daily Tour Schedule. The scheduled Coco Plum Island tours are on the Tour Schedule tab. The Laru Beya tour schedule is listed on the Tour Schedule tab under the list of package inclusions on the Weekly Tour Schedule tab. Kindly note that tours selected outside of the tour schedule carry a surcharge fee.
What is the dining experience like at each resort?
Both Laru Beya Resort and Coco Plum Island Resort are home to two equally excellent, yet slightly different, oceanview restaurant and bars, the Quarterdeck Restaurant & Bar and the Coco Palms Restaurant & Bar, respectively. The Quarterdeck Restaurant at Laru Beya Resort offers an assortment of menu options to choose from for breakfast, lunch, and dinner focusing on Caribbean, Mexican, and Italian cuisine. The Quarterdeck Restaurant is set on a three-story, open air dining room overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
Meals at the Coco Palms Restaurant Coco Plum Island are a unique blend of fresh and in season homestyle cooked meals with a touch of gourmet Caribbean fusion. Sourcing goods on a private island enables Coco Palms to offer thoughtfully planned made-to-order menu options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. With a flavorful Caribbean flare, guests enjoy the chef’s special selections for breakfast and lunch; and bask in the Caribbean moonlight while dining each night. An exquisite three course a la carte dinner with a salad/soup, entree (you will be given four options), and dessert is offered nightly. Bar snacks are also included at both resorts with the Inland & Island Package. Both restaurants cater to any dietary restrictions or food preferences, offering delicious vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free choices.
Snorkeling trips are done in the morning or afternoon depending on weather conditions. Inland tours are full day tours. Tour schedule is subject to change without notice. All tours are dependent upon weather conditions.
Laru Beya Tours
Mondays - Nim Li Punit Maya Ruin and Tropical Spice Farm Cultural Exploration
Tuesdays/Fridays - Belize Barrier Reef Snorkeling and Island Hopping on the Placencia Cays (with an applicable surcharge fee of US$100 per person)
Wednesdays - Maya Canopy Jungle Zipline and choice of either Waterfall Hike OR River Tubing
Thursdays - Monkey River Boat Cruise and Jungle Hike