À la Carte Tour & Activities Menu
Coco Plum: The jumping-off point for adventurers
The diversity in Belize is so extensive that you can go from exploring ancient Mayan temples in the jungle one day to uncovering the shades of blue on the Belize Barrier Reef the next. Coco Plum offers a wide variety of tours that range from thrilling and exhilarating to peaceful and relaxing. Explore Belize through the eyes of our skilled local guides and have an unBelizeably authentic vacation! Choose from an abundance of handpicked tours that are customized especially for you at Coco Plum Island. No vacation in Belize is complete without experiencing at least one of our many adventures.
All of these additional tour & activity options are available through our à la carte menu and can be purchased individually, following the tour schedule below. Contact our Reservation Team to express your interest in any of these tours. These tours and/or add-on services are confirmed upon arrival and paid for at check-out.
- $175 per person: Local Dive Trip to Southern Barrier Reef - 2 Tanks ( This trip requires a 2 person minimum; includes per person gear rental)
- $270 per person: Glover’s Reef Dive - 2 Tanks (6 person minimum tour; includes per person gear rental)
- $270 per person: Whale Shark Dive - 2 Tanks (6 person minimum tour; Seasonal tour March - June; includes per person gear rental)
- $340 per person: Blue Hole Dive - 3 Tanks (6 person minimum tour; includes per person gear rental)
- $225 boat for 1/2 day of drop fishing (4 hours of drop fishing only; 1-2 anglers)
- $275 boat for 1/2 day of drop fishing/trolling (2 hours of drop fishing and 2 hours of trolling; 1-2 anglers)
- $350 boat for 1/2 day of trolling/spinning (3-4 hours; 1-2 anglers)
- $500 boat for 1 full day of trolling/spinning (6-8 hours;1-2 anglers)
- $500 boat for 1 full day of fly fishing (1-2 anglers reservations made at least 2 days in advance; guests are required to bring their own fly fishing gear, including flies)
- $2,450 deep sea fishing for 1/2 day: up to 6 persons; $75 per additional person (10 persons maximum if traveling together)
- $2,850 deep sea fishing for full day: up to 6 persons; $100 per additional person (10 persons maximum if traveling together)
- $220 per couple: 60 Minute Couples Massage
- $300 per couple: 90 Minute Couples Massage
- $110 per person: 60 Minute Sunshine Aromatherapy Massage
- $150 per person: 90 Minute Sunshine Aromatherapy Massage
- $150 per person: 60 Minutes Energy Work Combination Massage
- $180 per person: 90 Minutes Energy Work Combination Massage
- $150 per person: 75 Minute Sunburn Relief Massage
- $115 each: Bottle of Champagne
- $50 each: Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- $35 per platter: Fruit Platter
- $100 per couple: Private Candlelit Dinner with Wine***
- $150 per couple: Sunset Cruise with bottle of wine, cheese, crackers and fruit platter
*This tour is already included in the All Inclusive Snorkel Package and the Island Rental Package.
**This tour is already included in the Belize Jungle Tour Add-On and the Island Rental Package.
***This activity is already included in the Honeymoon & Romance Add-On
- All prices are in USD.
- Tours will be confirmed upon arrival with the Front Desk.
- Exact dates for specialty/à La Carte tours (any adventures outside of scheduled package trips) and massages will be confirmed upon arrival, as they are scheduled by the Front Desk.
- Unused portions of à La Carte items are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All tours are dependent upon weather conditions.
- Southern Barrier Reef Snorkel and Belize Jungle Tours are offered on certain days, kindly refer to the tour schedule page for details.
- We require 24-48 hours notice for la carte fishing and diving tours.
- Massage are available on Mondays or Thursdays.
- Tour rates are subject to change without notice.
- The Deep Sea Fishing tour adheres to additional tour policies.
- Dives can be difficult to arrange due to the minimum person requirement as well as the skill level of each diver. The Belize Blue Hole Dive requires an advanced open water certification (must be able to dive a depth of at least 130 feet). All dives will be arranged with the Guest Services Manager once you are on the island. The schedule will be confirmed upon arrival. For each of the dives listed above, divers must provide their current dive cards. For those dives that require advanced certification, you must show dive log of recent dives. You might be prompted to do a refresher dive where the dive master will monitor your abilities and how your body reacts while diving in deeper water. He/she will then determine if you are able to participate in this dive.