À la Carte Tour & Activities Menu
Coco Plum: The jumping-off point for adventurers
The diversity in Belize is so extensive that you can go from exploring ancient Mayan temples in the jungle one day to uncovering the shades of blue on the Belize Barrier Reef the next. Coco Plum offers a wide variety of tours that range from thrilling and exhilarating to peaceful and relaxing. Explore Belize through the eyes of our skilled local guides and have an unBelizeably authentic vacation! Choose from an abundance of handpicked tours that are customized especially for you at Coco Plum Island. No vacation in Belize is complete without experiencing at least one of our many adventures.
All of these additional tour & activity options are available through our à la carte menu and can be purchased individually, following the tour schedule. Check out our Package Add-Ons if you wish to bundle your activities in clusters for special savings. These tours and/or add-on services are confirmed upon arrival and paid for at check-out.
- 2 Tank Southern Barrier Reef Local Dive - $175, 2 Persons Minimum
- 2 Tank Glover’s Reef Dive - $270/Per Person, 6 Persons Minimum
- 2 Tank Blue Hole Dive - $375/Per Person, 6 Persons Minimum
- Whale Shark Dive - See Dive Page for Details on Costs (6 Persons Minimum; Seasonal tour March - June)
- Dive Certification Courses - See Dive Courses Page for Details on Costs
- Half Day Drop Fishing $325/1-2 Persons
- Half Day Combination Drop Fishing & Trolling - $375/1-2 Persons
- Full Day Trolling - $600/1-2 Persons
- Half Day Trolling- $450/1-2 Persons
- Full Day Fly Fishing 2 Persons Max (Reservations made at least 2 days in advance) - $600/1-2 Persons
- Half Day Fly Fishing 2 Persons Max (Reservations made at least 2 days in advance) - $400/1-2 Persons
- Full Day Deep Sea Fishing - $2,850/1-6 Persons
- Half Day Deep Sea Fishing - $2,450/1-6 Persons
NOTE: Deep Sea Fishing Charters can host a maximum of 10 persons at an additional cost per person.
Couples massages are scheduled on Mondays and Thursdays only, for all other massages and spa services kindly speak to the Front Desk once on the island to schedule.
- 60 Minute Swedish Aromatherapy Massage - $110/Per Person
- 90 Minute Swedish Aromatherapy Massage - $150/Per Person
- 60 Minute Deep Tissue Massage - $140/Per Person
- 90 Minute Deep Tissue Massage - $180/Per Person
- 90 Minute Hot Stone Massage - $190/Per Person
- 60 Minute Sunburn Therapy Massage - $125/Per Person
FACIALS, SCRUBS, WRAPS & Wax
- 60 Minute Serenity Signature Facial - $95/Per Person
- 60 Minute Hydrating Freshen Up Facial - $85/Per Person
- 60 Minute Deep Cleansing Facial - $85/Per Person
- 45-60 Minute Seaweed Exfoliating Scrub - $110/Per Person
- 45-60 Minute Herbal Body Wrap - $150/Per Person
- Bikini Line Wax - $50/Per Person
- Brazilian Wax - $75/Per Person
- 60 Minute Standard Pedicure & Foot Reflexology - $65/Per Person
- Bottle of Champagne - $115 each/Each
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine - $50/Each
- Fruit Platter - $35/Per Platter
- Private Candlelit Dinner with Wine - $100/Per Couple***
- Sunset Cruise - $150/Per Couple
*This tour is already included in the All Inclusive Snorkel Package and the Island Rental Package.
**This tour is already included in the Belize Jungle Tour Add-On and the Island Rental Package.
***This activity is already included in the Honeymoon & Romance Add-On
- All prices are in USD.
- Tours will be confirmed upon arrival with the Front Desk.
- Exact dates for specialty/à La Carte tours (any adventures outside of scheduled package trips) and massages will be confirmed upon arrival, as they are scheduled by the Front Desk.
- Unused portions of à La Carte items are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All tours are dependent upon weather conditions.
- Southern Barrier Reef Snorkel and Belize Jungle Tours are offered on certain days, kindly refer to the tour schedule page for details. If a tour or add-on of interest doesn't coincide with your stay date, out of schedule costs & policies apply.
- We require 24-48 hours notice for la carte fishing and diving tours.
- Massage are available on Mondays or Thursdays.
- Tour rates are subject to change without notice.
- The Deep Sea Fishing tour adheres to additional tour policies.
- Dives can be difficult to arrange due to the minimum person requirement as well as the skill level of each diver. The Belize Blue Hole Dive requires an advanced open water certification (must be able to dive a depth of at least 130 feet). All dives will be arranged with the Guest Services Manager once you are on the island. The schedule will be confirmed upon arrival. For each of the dives listed above, divers must provide their current dive cards. For those dives that require advanced certification, you must show dive log of recent dives. You might be prompted to do a refresher dive where the dive master will monitor your abilities and how your body reacts while diving in deeper water. He/she will then determine if you are able to dive.