Has Covid-19 put a dent in your annual fishing calendar? You deserve a one-of-a-kind 2021 fishing holiday that includes a stay on an island where access to the fabulous array of Caribbean fish around Belize makes for an unforgettable vacation. Stay at Coco Plum Island Resort off the coast. You couldn’t be closer to the ocean. These seven reasons explain how you can make this dream trip happen.
7 Reasons To Take An All Inclusive Fishing Trip To Belize In 2021
1. You need to indulge yourself. Belize reopened to tourists who love to fish on October 1, 2020, and Coco Plum Resort has been awarded Gold Standard certification for policies requiring social distancing and outstanding health and sanitary measures that assure a safe, relaxing vacation within the island’s environs.
2. No worries about kids ruining your stay. This adults-only island caters to people who seek immersion in the Caribbean fishing scene with access to the Belize Barrier Reef. Until you have fished in this region, you haven’t fished! Come to the island between March and October to be on hand for bonefish and permit season.
3. Coco Plum’s all-inclusive fishing package covers everything. That includes a luxurious oceanfront cabana, delicious meals, unlimited local alcoholic beverages, and boat transfers to and from the island on your arrival and departure days. Browse the resort’s photo gallery for a glimpse at this paradise on earth.
4. Everything about your fishing arrangements are covered – including the boat, fuel, and crew. Fly-fish for bonefish from the island and spin fish for bonefish and small snappers. Wade in to go fly-fishing or head offshore where bonefish and permit abound. Spin fish for mackerel, barracuda, grouper, and larger snapper year-round. While hard to catch, you might even snag a tarpon or wahoo!
5. Just because your goal is fishing, other island activities will get your attention. Enjoy meeting the few guests staying on the island at the island bar if you’re the social type, lounge at the water’s edge to de-stress, and take advantage of aquatic toys that include free use of kayaks, snorkel gear, stand up paddleboards, and a Hobie Cat.
6. Improve your fishing prowess via challenges met while fishing the Caribbean Sea. If your past ventures were confined to lakes and streams, this promises to be a whole new world of fun and the stuff of which tall tales are made. Bring your own gear to see how it performs or use your trip as an excuse to add to your stash.
7. Make arrangements based on your budget and time. Opt for full-day fishing trips, hire a guide for a solo day on a skiff, share the experience with another angler for full days on the water or put half-days on your itinerary if you’re not up for 6 to 8 hours on the water. What about a combination or a la carte experience? Your vacation. Your choice.
Book your Belize Fishing Vacation Today!
Sound idyllic? It is. But remember that Coco Plum only accommodates small numbers of guests at any given time, so if you’ve got dates in mind, now is the time to book and upgrade your gear for the fishing trip of a lifetime.