Inland & Private Island Package with Belizean Dreams
Belize Beach And Jungle All Inclusive Package
From reef to rainforest, experience the best of both worlds.
This is your chance to experience two vacations in one at the world-renowned resorts of Coco Plum Island Resort and Belizean Dreams Resort! Both resorts are sister properties, and are locally owned and managed by Belizeans who are proud to showcase the best of Belize. Our Belize beach and jungle all inclusive package is a perfect combination of inland and island adventures which makes for the ultimate Belizean experience. Enjoy swimming with aquatic creatures in the coral gardens of one of the largest barrier reefs in the world, zip-lining atop one of the most pristine tropical rainforest preserves in Central America or climbing ancient steps to the top of an ancient Maya pyramid.
Coco Plum Island Resort and Belizean Dreams Resort, offer swoon-worthy Belize accommodations. Located just a few miles off the coast of southern Belize, Coco Plum is a private island that features only 18 standalone cabanas with exteriors dressed in bold, tropical colors and spacious balconies overlooking the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea.
All cabanas face east to feature the best views and are strategically positioned to offer the utmost privacy and seclusion. Accomodations at Belizean Dreams Resort are set among a landscape of swaying palm trees and hibiscus scented breezes. As an intimate boutique-style resort with only nine standalone villas, the accommodations are ideal for couples who want the convenience and comfort of a home away from home, with extra touches of personalized service and hospitality. You will find your own retreat there.
From appreciating the simple pleasures of riding a bicycle and immersing yourself in a new way of life at the cultural hub of Hopkins Village to swaying in a hammock with salty breeze washing over you on a private island escape at Coco Plum Cay, you are truly provided with an impeccable balance of relaxation, adventure and romance; and an invaluable reminder that paradise can be found in multiple settings.
Rates — Per Couple
Rates are in US dollars and are per couple based on double occupancy. This package must be booked by contacting us directly, it can't be booked online.
- One Bedroom Standard Unit: Included in Package
- One Bedroom Suite: US$15 per night surcharge fee
- One Bedroom Premium Suite: US$30 per night surcharge fee
Coco Plum Island Resort
- Standard Cabana: Included in Package
- Suite Style Cabana: US$50 per night surcharge fee
- Premium Cabana: US$100 per night surcharge fee
- This package can only be booked by persons over the age of 18.
- We recommend arriving on a Sunday or Saturday so that you are able to do all your tours on the scheduled days.
- A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking. The non-refundable balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Except for stays between Christmas (including the week before & after Christmas) & New Year (including the week after) see website policy page for exact dates, which requires payment in full 60 days prior to your arrival. Reservations made less than 30 days prior to arrival are to be paid in full upon receipt of confirmation.
- A minimum of a 14 night stay is required to book the Inland + Island package with Belizean Dreams Resort between December 19-January 5.
- A minimum of a 12 night stay is required to book the Inland + Island package with Laru Beya between December 19-January 5.
- Single occupancy carries a US$75 per night surcharge, however, Coco Plum does not accommodate solo travelers.
- Arrival/Departure at the Island on weekdays carries a boat transfer surcharge of US$50 per each way per booking.
- Inland tours outside schedule days, will have an applicable surcharge fee.
- Belizean Dreams: Upgrade to a One Bedroom Suite for US$15 per night surcharge fee or to a One Bedroom Premium Suite for US$30 per night surcharge fee.
- Coco Plum: Upgrade to a Suite Style Cabana for US$50 per night surcharge fee or to a Premium Cabana for US$100 per night surcharge fee.
- Published rates are in USD per couple based on double occupancy and include Hotel Taxes (9%), General Sales Taxes (12.5%), and Service Charges (8.5%).
- Adults (Age 18+) get 20% off when staying in the same room with the two adults.
- The transfer valued at US$874 is not eligible for any discounts.
- Be sure to inform us upon booking of ANY dietary needs or restrictions.
- Our packages do not include international airfare. Please be sure to read our Getting Here page under the How do I get to Belize City? section for information on suggested international flight arrival and departure times. If you require ground pickup, a surcharge fee will be applicable.
- Certain other restrictions apply.
- This Package can ONLY be booked directly with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you recommend I split my stay at each resort?
Typically with a 7 night stay, you would have the option of staying for the first 4/3 nights at Belizean Dreams and the last 3/4 nights at Coco Plum Island, or the first 3/4 nights at Coco Plum Island and the last 4/3 nights at Belizean Dreams. However, we suggest staying on the mainland first (Belizean Dreams) so that you can do all your inland tours and thereafter go to the island (Coco Plum Island) for full relaxation. At the island, you will also be able to do all your snorkeling tours.
Is international airfare to Belize included in this package price?
Kindly note, as with all of our packages, international airfare to Belize is not included in the package price.
Do I have to arrange for my own transportation from the Belize City Airport (BZE) to each resort? Absolutely not! Once you arrange your flight to BZE please send us your itinerary and your name as seen on your passport, as well as the names of any traveling companions. We will arrange a connecting flight through our airline partner Maya Island Air. The flight, which flies into Dangriga, is approximately 20 minutes. From there we will meet your flight and transfer you to Belizean Dreams. The drive from the airstrip is approximately 30-40 minutes. All Round-trip local transportation is included in the Inland & Island package price.
How do I select my package tours or add tours?
For the Inland & Island Package, your included package tours must be chosen in accordance with our Daily Tour Schedule. The scheduled Coco Plum Island tours are here. The Belizean Dreams tour schedule is listed on this page under the list of package inclusions on the Weekly Tour Schedule tab. Kindly note that tours selected outside of the tour schedule carry a surcharge.
Are drinks really included?
Yes, all packages except the dive package (due to health concerns) include unlimited local bar beverages: local beers, soft drinks and local mixed drinks (made with local gin, local brandy, local vodka and local rums). Imported liquor is not included but we do have a limited selection available for purchase, and we offer a daily happy hour from 4PM - 6PM with special rates for imported liquor. Wines are not included but we do have a limited selection available for purchase.
What is the dining experience like at each resort?
Both Belizean Dreams Resort and Coco Plum Island Resort are home to two equally excellent, yet slightly different, oceanfront restaurant and bars, the Woven Palms and the Coco Palms Restaurant, respectively. The Woven Palms Restaurant at Belizean Dreams Resort offers an assortment of menu options to choose from for breakfast, lunch, and dinner ranging from popular favorites to local delicacies. The Woven Palms Restaurant is famously known for providing a traditional daily special reflective of the distinctive cultures in Belize.
Meals at the Coco Palms Restaurant on Coco Plum Island are a unique blend of fresh and in season homestyle cooked meals with a touch of gourmet Caribbean fusion. Sourcing goods on a private island enables Coco Palms to offer thoughtfully planned made-to-order menu options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. With a flavorful Caribbean flare, guests enjoy the chef’s special selections for breakfast and lunch; and bask in the Caribbean moonlight while dining each night. An exquisite three course a la carte dinner with a salad/soup, entree (you will be given four options), and dessert is offered nightly. Bar snacks are also included at both resorts with the Inland & Island Package. Both restaurants cater to any dietary restrictions or food preferences, offering delicious vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free choices.
Snorkeling trips are done in the morning or afternoon depending on weather conditions. Inland tours are full day tours. Tour schedule is subject to change without notice. All tours are dependent upon weather conditions.