Adventure awaits you on Coco Plum Cay. Come experience unique Belize tours that will allow you to explore the magnificent underwater marine life as well as the exciting wildlife in the Belize jungle.
Honeymoon/Lovers' Getaway and All-Inclusive packages include options from the following Belize tours (tours can be purchased with other packages)
Explore the magnificent Mayan Ruins of Xunantunich "Maiden of the Rock"
Difficulty rating: Moderate This is a full day tour.
- Located in the western part of Belize in the Cayo District
- Ride across the Mopan River to Xunantunich on a hand-cranked ferry
- Climb the nearly 130 foot El Castillo, the tallest structure at Xunantunich and the second tallest structure in Belize (after the temple at Caracol) and see a great view of Cayo and neighboring Guatemala
- The core of Xunantunich occupies about 1 square mile, consisting of a series of 6 plazas surrounded by more than 25 temples and palaces.
- Visit the informative museum that includes the history of the excavation of the site, two stelae, and more
- On the drive back to Dangriga briefly drive through Belmopan, the nation's capital city (time permitting)
Aerial Trek Zip line/Repelling trip above the Belize rainforest and cave tube down our rivers Difficulty rating: Strenuous
- Zip line through the tree tops of the Belize rainforest
- Cave tube through crystal clear water in ancient limestone caves exploring this amazing cave system
- View beautiful stalactites, stalagmites, rim stone dams and Mayan artifacts while floating down the river through the caves
- Wear comfortable shorts or long pants over your swimsuit, you must wear hiking boots or tennis shoes (no flip flops), take bug spray
- Allow 1½ hours each way for drive
Observe animals indigenous to Belize on their natural open-air homes Difficulty rating: Easy
- Located in the Belize District along the Western Highway
- Sits upon 29 acres of tropical savanna and is home to over 125 animals native to Belize
- Tour the zoo and the Tropical Education Center
- Observe animals such as jaguars, toucans, tapirs, scarlet macaw parrots, iguanas and howler monkeys in their natural open-air homes
- Learn about Belize's diverse wildlife and our unique ecosystems
Speciality tours including Belize snorkeling, diving and scuba diving (tours are not included in your Honeymoon/Lovers' Getaway or All-Inclusive package but can be purchased at Coco Plum)
Glover's Reef Snorkel Trip
Snorkel at Glover's Reef Atoll ($120 US per person) 6 person minimum Weather permitting Difficulty rating: Moderate
- Enjoy a boat ride from Coco Plum to Glover's Reef, an atoll located approximately 16 miles outside of Belize's Barrier Reef (one of the world's most amazing barrier reef systems).
- Snorkel along pristine Glover's Reef Marine Reserve which is comprised of a deep lagoon with about 850 patch reefs and six sand cays located on the reef crest along the southern edge.
- Snorkel among spiny lobster, queen conch, Nassau grouper, black grouper, hogfish, mutton fish, and queen triggerfish.
Questions about the mainland tours:
What should I wear and bring along on Belize mainland adventure tours? Wear loose-fitting, comfortable, breathable clothes over your swimsuit with hiking boots or a sturdy pair of tennis. Apply insect repellent prior to leaving the island and re-apply frequently during mainland tour. Take along a change of clothes, camera, sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, money for souvenir purchases and identification. We provide pack lunches and beverages.
Are the tours scheduled on a particular day or do we get to choose what day to take a tour? Please see the tour schedule.
Contact us today to learn more about our Belize Tours