Effective July 12, 2022
Travelers are no longer required to show proof of vaccination for entry into Belize’s airport. Unvaccinated travelers are no longer required to show proof of a negative PCR or a negative Antigen Rapid test upon arrival. Every child under the age of 18 years will not be required to show proof of vaccination upon entry into Belize through airport. Kindly note that procedures can change, so it’s best to check the Belize Tourism Board site for the most up to date information.
- Purchase of the Belize Travel Health Insurance is now optional but encouraged. See the Belize Tourism website for FAQS: https://www.travelbelize.org/health-safety/. We are not affiliated with Belize Travel Insurance.
Covid-19 United States Entry Requirements
Effective June 12, 2022, the US is no longer requiring a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding a flight to the United States.
Covid-19 Canada Entry Requirements:
Effective October 1, 2022 Canada has ended all COVID restrictions.
Coco Plum Island Resort Health & Safety Plan
For the safety of our guests and staff, we have implemented a series of Covid-19 resort precautionary measures to ensure the health and well being while maintaining a warm & welcoming environment as follows:
- As of April 1, 2022 mask wearing is no longer required for indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Low contact check-in & out procedures.
- Hand sanitizing stations across the property.
- Enhanced room cleaning & disinfecting and increased sanitation of public spaces and high touch surfaces.
- Daily health checks for guests and employees.
- Staff vaccination plan implemented and underway.
The following contact info and links have other helpful information for traveling to Belize and safety procedures the country is putting into place.
- Ministry of Health Hotline: 0-800-MOH-CARE (664-2273)
- Belize Tourism Board Information Line: 1-800-624-0686
If you have any questions please contact us via phone or email at email@example.com. We are here to help!