- All rates and fees are in US currency and are based on double occupancy
- Honeymoon rates are per couple, all other rates are per person
- Honeymoon Package maximum adult occupancy: 2 adults per cabana
- All other packages - maximum adult occupancy: 3 adults per cabana
- Saturday and Sunday arrival and departure days work best. Arrivals and departures scheduled on other days are subject to a $50 upgrade charge each way.
- Charge for extra persons in cabana based on specific package. Inquire for added cost if not shown in package
- Single occupancy rates available – contact us
- 4 nights/ 5 days minimum stay in cabanas and 6 nights/ 7 days minimum stay in upgraded suite-style cabanas on all packages. PLEASE NOTE: 7 nights/ 8 days minimum stay on all packages anytime over the holiday season (December 19 - January 5) and Easter week as well as a 5 nights/ 6 days minimum stay Thanksgiving week
- Additional tours to the mainland and to the reef can be arranged for an additional fee
- Unused portions of packages are not refundable
- Rates subject to change without notice
- The bartender reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has clearly exceeded their limit.
What is the difference between the Honeymoon/ Lovers' Getaway Package and the All Inclusive Package?
If you decide on the All Inclusive package, the current cost per person of the round trip ticket to and from Belize City and Dangriga is $148.50 These fees are included in the rate for the Honeymoon/Lovers' Getaway package. Additionally, if you choose the Honeymoon/Lovers' Getaway package you will a complimentary bottle of wine and one romantic candlelight dinner served on our beach or veranda.
All boat itineraries and activities are weather and conditions permitting at resort's discretion. Unused portions of meals, accommodations, and/or activities are non-refundable. Coco Plum Island Resort cannot accept responsibility for any delay, inconvenience, or additional expenses incurred which may be caused either directly or indirectly by events outside our control such as severe weather, late arrival of flights or acts of God. Trips cancelled as a result of inclement weather and/or acts of God are non-transferable and non-refundable. The bartender reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has clearly exceeded their limit. When traveling to Belize, be sure to bring your passport! If you are not a US, Canadian, or British citizen. Please check for Belizean entry requirements. No refunds will be given for denied entry caused by failure to carry proper proof of citizenship or the appropriate visa.
The package rates do not include gratuities. We have developed a suggested gratuities guide in response to guest feedback. Please bear in mind that it is meant only as a guide for you. The actual amount is left totally up to your discretion and dependent upon the quality of service. We suggest $250 per couple for a six to seven night stay for the entire staff. Operating Coco Plum Island Resort is a team effort which involves a lot of behind-the-scenes staff along with our awesome front line personnel. We ask that if you choose to leave a gratuity, you leave the entire amount on your signed invoice and pay for it with cash or credit card at check-out. Gratuities are pooled every two weeks and distributed by head office upper management.
At Coco Plum Island Resort we consider safety our most important concern. However, there is risk involved in any outdoor activity and accidents may occur. It is recommended that guests purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of your booking to protect you against illness, injury, loss of personal items and baggage, cancellation, and other travel contingencies.
Contact us to learn more about our policies and conditions