Belize Diving Packages
Experience an unforgettable Belize diving experience at Coco Plum Island Resort.
Spectacular diving in the largest Barrier Reef in the Western Hemisphere is only minutes away from Coco Plum Cay. Belize is not only home to the second largest Barrier Reef in the world, but also to three of the four atolls in the Caribbean, making it a fantastic destination for diving. Belize's magnificent Barrier Reef is over 170 miles long, stretching from north to south and running nearly parallel to the coast. Over 400 species of fish, at least 70 types of hard coral, and a variety of large sponges and gorgonians are found in the waters of Belize.
Coco Plum Island Resort is located a quick 10-minute boat ride from Belize's pristine, beautiful Southern Barrier Reef. Here you can experience a wide variety of marine life and coral structures including magnificent walls, grottos, coral patches, and caves. There are many dive sites to choose from and our experienced PADI certified dive masters will guide you to the best diving along Belize's Southern Barrier Reef.
Belize scuba diving package includes:
- two local dives per full day of your stay
- Accommodations in ocean-front A/C beach cabana with private bath and hot and cold running water
- three Belizean meals daily
- daily housekeeping services
- complimentary welcome cocktail or drink on the day of your arrival
- free use of kayaks, snorkel gear, stand up paddle boards and Hobie Cat
- transportation to and from Dangriga and Coco Plum Resort (your arrival & departure)
- all hotel and sales taxes and park entrance fees
- See policies and conditions for additional information about this package