Belize All Inclusive Island Resort
Come enjoy our all-inclusive, full service, unique private island!
Our Belize all inclusive package gives you the opportunity to experience both Belize's beautiful, pristine sea life and its' unspoiled jungles, caves, and rivers. Spend your days swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking in the Caribbean Sea or exploring the beauty of Belize's rainforest, caves and Mayan Ruins.
Our Belize all-inclusive vacation package includes:
- Accommodations in an ocean-front A/C cabana with private bath with hot and cold running water
- Three Belizean meals daily, including packed lunches when on tours
- Transportation to and from Dangriga and Coco Plum Resort (arrival & departure)
- A welcome drink on the day of your arrival
- Unlimited free local beer, local soft drinks, and local mixed drinks (mixed drinks made with local gin, local coconut rum, local vodka, and local rum only)
- Free use of kayaks, snorkel gear, stand up paddle boards, pedal boat and Hobie Cat
- Daily housekeeping services
- Unlimited time to relax on our beach or in our hammocks for two
- All hotel and sales taxes and park entrance fees
- 4 night package includes two snorkeling trips along Belize's Barrier Reef
- 5 night package includes three tours (two snorkeling trips along Belize's Barrier Reef and one inland tour)
- 6, 7, 8, and 9 night packages include five tours (three snorkeling trips along Belize Barrier Reef and two inland tours)
- 10 night packages include seven tours (five snorkeling trips along Belize Barrier Reef and two inland tours).
- Choose from:
- Explore the magnificent Mayan Ruins of Xunantunich (Fridays, weather permitting)
- Zip-line above the Belize rainforest and cave tube down our rivers OR visit the Belize Zoo (Tuesdays, weather permitting)
- See policies and conditions for additional information about this package
Rates are in US dollars and are per person based on double occupancy.
Winter Season: December 21, 2014 – May 23, 2015 | Summer Season: May 25, 2014 – December 20, 2014
Contact us to learn more about our Belize all inclusive packages