Come and experience the extraordinary romance of a Belize all inclusive honeymoon.
Imagine dining with that special someone while gazing up at the wide expanse of the Caribbean sky filled with stars; feeling the cool, tropical breezes; and listening to the tranquil, romantic sound of the waves washing ashore your own private Belize beach.
Everything is taken care of in our all-inclusive, full service honeymoon package: air and land transfers, air conditioned ocean-front cabana lodging, all meals, exciting tours, all taxes, park entrance fees, and romantic extra touches!
Belize all-inclusive romance package includes:
- accommodations in ocean-front A/C cabana with private bath with hot and cold running water
- three Belizean meals daily, including packed lunches when on tours
- transportation to and from Dangriga and Coco Plum Resort (arrival & departure)
- air transportation to and from Philip Goldson International Airport (BZE) in Belize City and Dangriga
- complimentary bottle of wine
- unlimited free local beer, local soft drinks, and local mixed drinks (mixed drinks made with local gin, local coconut rum, local vodka, and local rum only)
- one romantic candlelight dinner served on the beach or your veranda
- nightly turn down service
- free use of kayaks, snorkel gear, stand up paddle boards, pedal boat and Hobie Cat
- a welcome drink on the day of your arrival
- daily housekeeping services
- unlimited time to relax on our beach or in our hammocks for two
- all hotel and sales taxes and park entrance fees
- 4 night package include two snorkeling trips along Belize's Barrier Reef
- 5 night package includes three tours (two snorkeling trips along Belize's Barrier Reef and one inland tour)
- 6, 7, 8, and 9 night packages include five tours (three snorkeling trips along Belize Barrier Reef and two inland tours)
- 10 night packages include seven tours (five snorkeling trips along Belize Barrier Reef and two inland tours).
- Choose from:
- Explore the magnificent Mayan Ruins of Xunantunich (Fridays, weather permitting)
- Zip-line above the Belize rainforest and cave tube down our rivers OR visit the Belize Zoo (Tuesdays, weather permitting)
- See policies and conditions for additional information about this package
- Thinking of having a Belize beach wedding? Check out our all-inclusive wedding package.
Rates are in US dollars and are per couple based on double occupancy.
Winter Season: December 20, 2015 – May 21, 2016 | Summer Season: May 24, 2015 – December 19, 2015
Contact us to learn more about Belize honeymoons