Belize All Inclusive Fishing Packages
Experience the thrill of fly-fishing in some of the most thriving fishing locations in Belize.
Here in Belize fishing is great year round, but from March through October the bonefish and permit are running like crazy. You can fly-fish for bonefish from the island and spin fish for bonefish and small snappers. You can also wade off the island for fly-fishing. Away from the island you can fly-fish for bonefish and permit. You can spin fish for mackerel, barracuda, grouper, and larger snapper which are in the waters year-round; tarpon and wahoo are more difficult to catch.
Belize fishing package includes:
- Accommodations in ocean-front A/C cabana with private bath with hot and cold running water
- guide, boat and fuel for each full day of your stay
- full breakfast, box lunch, and dinner daily
- air transportation to and from Philip Goldson International Airport in Belize City and Dangriga
- transportation to and from Dangriga and Coco Plum Resort (your arrival & departure)
- free use of kayaks, snorkel gear, stand up paddle boards, pedal boat and Hobie Cat
- daily housekeeping services
- a welcome drink or cocktail on the day of your arrival
- all hotel and sales taxes and park entrance fees
- See policies and conditions for additional information about this package