Belize All Inclusive Fishing Packages
Experience the thrill of fly-fishing in some of the most thriving fishing locations in Belize.
Here in Belize fishing is great year round, but from March through October the bonefish and permit are running like crazy. You can fly-fish for bonefish from the island and spin fish for bonefish and small snappers. You can also wade off the island for fly-fishing. Away from the island you can fly-fish for bonefish and permit. You can spin fish for mackerel, barracuda, grouper, and larger snapper which are in the waters year-round; tarpon and wahoo are more difficult to catch.
Belize fishing package includes:
- Accommodations in ocean-front A/C cabana with private bath with hot and cold running water
- guide, boat and fuel for each full day of your stay
- full breakfast, box lunch, and dinner daily
- air transportation to and from Philip Goldson International Airport in Belize City and Dangriga
- transportation to and from Dangriga and Coco Plum Resort (your arrival & departure)
- free use of kayaks, snorkel gear, stand up paddle boards, pedal boat and Hobie Cat
- daily housekeeping services
- a welcome drink or cocktail on the day of your arrival
- all hotel and sales taxes and park entrance fees
- See policies and conditions for additional information about this package
Rates are in US dollars and are per person based on double occupancy.
Winter Season: December 20, 2015 – May 21, 2016 | Summer Season: May 24, 2015 – December 19, 2015
- We do not supply fly-fishing equipment or flies, we ask that you bring your own.
- Weather and your safety will influence the scheduling of fishing trips.
- See policies and conditions for additional information about this package.
- If you don't want the full fishing package, Fly-fishing can be done in the flats around the island (for free, bring your own gear) or you can choose to hire a fly-fishing guide (full day only) who operates from a small skiff. Reservations need to be made at least 48 hours in advance. Remember to bring your our fly-fishing gear and flies!
$350 boat for 1 full day (1-2 anglers)
- You can also add a day of troll/spin fishing. Gear is provided.
$350 boat for 1 full day (6-8 hours;1-2 anglers)
$175 boat for 1/2 day (3-4 hours; 1-2 anglers) Just keep in mind that for some, 6-8 hours (full day) in the sun can be too long!
- Drop fishing:
$125 boat for 1/2 day (3-4 hours; 1-2 anglers)
Contact us today to learn more about Belize fishing