Belize City is only a two-hour flight from Miami, Houston, or Dallas. There are daily flights offered to and from these cities.
Presently, for non stop flights:
- American Airlines flies from Miami (MIA) and Dallas (DFW)
- United Airlines flies from Houston (IAH)
- United Airlines flies from Newark, NJ (EWR – Liberty) certain times of the year
- U.S. Airways flies from Charlotte, N.C. (CLT)
- Delta flies from Atlanta (ATL)
- Delta and American Airlines flies from Los Angeles (LAX)
- TACA flies from San Salvador (SAL) and Guatemala City (GUA)
- Southwest Airlines from Houston (HOU), Denver (DEN) and Ft. Lauderdale (FLL)
- WestJet from Toronto, Canada (YYZ)
There are also 1-stop multiple carriers from New York to Belize. This info is subject to change so be sure to check with the airlines or your travel agent.
Special Note: Be sure to schedule your international flight to arrive in Belize City (BZE) by 3:30 p.m. Why? The last flight from Belize City to Dangriga departs between 4:30 p.m. and 5:00pm.Read more