Belize Island Rental
Ever dream of living on a beautiful private island for a week with just your family and friends? At Coco Plum this dream can become a reality!
Our all inclusive Belize island rental package features fourteen cabanas making it ideal for a group of twenty-four to twenty-eight people. There's plenty of room to spread out and lots of special places for a quiet conversation. The bare minimum you need to bring is your swim suit, sun screen and a desire to relax and enjoy the pleasures of living on your own private island in Belize for a week.
- Maximum two adults per cabana. Anyone over the age of five is counted as a person.
- Please reserve the island at least eight months in advance of your stay.
Belize island rental package includes:
- Use of twelve-fourteen cabanas (depending on group size) - no other guests will be booked on the island
- 7 nights/ 8 days accommodations in air-conditioned ocean-front cabanas with hot and cold running water (shorter stays are not available)
- Three Belizean meals daily, including packed lunches when on tours
- Unlimited free local beer, soft drinks, and local mixed drinks (mixed drinks made with local gin, local coconut rum, local vodka, and local rum only)
- Daily housekeeping services
- Transportation to and from Dangriga (arrival & departure)
- Coco Plum Resort complimentary welcome drink on the day of your arrival
- Unlimited free use of kayaks, snorkel gear, stand up paddle boards, pedal boat and Hobie Cat
- Unlimited use of beautiful beaches, including a "privacy" beach at southern end of island
- Hotel and sales taxes and park entrance fees
- Five tours (three snorkeling trips along Belize Barrier Reef and two inland tours).
- Choose from:
- Explore the magnificent Mayan Ruins of Xunantunich (Fridays, weather permitting)
- Zip-line above the Belize rainforest and cave tube down our rivers OR visit the Belize Zoo (Tuesdays, weather permitting)
- See policies and conditions for additional information about this package
Rates are in US dollars based on double occupancy.
Winter Season: December 22, 2013 – May 24, 2014 | Summer Season: May 26, 2013 – December 21, 2013
Contact us today to learn more about our Belize island rental package